Hello :)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello

My name is Raven I was born in Lafayette La. I am 29 years old and new to transitioning. I am on 8mg or estrace and on a testosterone blocker. I am developing really slowly and need advice on transitiong my mother and father do not support my decision

Hello Raven , you know a basic female puberty is from around 10 to 15 years old , it takes 5 years and is slow process really  , 8 mg estradiol along with a T blocker won’t make it happen faster actually , you might think so but there’s the female side of the family DNA genetically that some are slow and some have fast development and it’s  not unlike males in mid school grades 7,8,9 that have beards and some gals are well endowed , many genetically either gender have to wait years for the final outcome ?  – the basics are 5 years to start in both genders , girls start long before boys do that’s for sure ! and finish with females around 25 years old actually – it’s just time and what it is ?

Thank so much for the info. I just thought I was on to little of a mg. You have made me so much more hopeful.

Thank you again

Raven

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Raven:

Glad you could join us!

I won’t comment about HRT as I am not doing that.

However, the parent thing is interesting and there can be a number of reasons that causes them to be difficult. One thing that can happen is that often parents feel that they failed as a parent because their kid is gay or trans. The erroneous thought process is that one “becomes” gay or transgender. While the research is not conclusive yet, brain scans have shown that there are differences of gay folks compared to straight folks and cisgender folks compared to transgender folks. What that indicates is that whatever happens is not after birth and that it had nothing to do with the parents.

Are you connected with the trans community in your area? Even if there are no organizations/groups close by, many LGBT centers are doing support groups and social groups online. The great thing about getting connected with the community is the realization that you are not alone. You have peers…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?