Hello!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Daphne T
      FREE

Hey everyone,

My name is Daphne and I just joined yesterday. Since I was very young, I always had thoughts of dressing as or being a woman that I always just dismissed as being a sexual thing, but recently I have began questioning my gender more and more. I am turning 45 soon, and Ive wondered at times if that’s pretty late to begin realizing these things, but it is my hope that through participating more in this community I can learn more about myself and who I really am.
      Thank you

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Daphne:

Glad you found us! Rest assured that MANY here have been exactly where you are now. It is a time that we all pass through on our way to clarity. There is no shortcut for it.

I see that you are also here in California. Are you connected in any way with the trans community in your area? It really makes a difference when people realize that there are others, many others, like themselves. There is comfort in community. There is strength in community. Many LGBT centers are offering online social and support groups. This is a big help if there isn’t anything happening close to you or the logistics don’t fit your situation very well.

Please complete your Profile page at your earliest convenience. It helps other members to understand your situation better.

You may search for other members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?