Hello

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I have started transitioning later in life. I am very excited to be who I have always been. Now that the climate has changed so to speak for lack of a better term, I have begun my new journey. Happy to be her and meet new supportive friends.

Anonymous

Hello Ramona my name is Helen I am so pleased for you and I hope you enjoy your new life, but I envy you it is something I would love to, however my circumstances dont.allow it to happen. I have awhile now had strong feminine feelimgs.
      Helen xx

Hello and thank you Helen. Let’s chat and maybe I can give you some ideas. I am still having challenges, Huggs Ramona.

Anonymous

Hello Ramona how is your transition progressing, it must be hard and expensive are you planning to go all the way and come out as a girl? I do hope you are successful hugs and kisses.xxx
      Helen

Hello Ramona,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

====== TGH How-to Navigation ==================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Anonymous

I am still not sure how this site works am not very clever with technology. Never mind I would just like to say I am a little confused why my breasts have not grown as a mans should ( oh sorry this is nonsense ) just forget I said. This site is very friendly and nobody will critcise whatever you say so just enjoy it dear.
      Helenxx.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?