Hello all

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Im Krissy…..and iM finally coming out

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kissy:

You found us! Glad you did. It seems to me that you have taken a significant step towards sorting out what you need to do. I think the important thing to note as that MANY struggle for years and years and, sad to say, never get on with things. Anyway, many here have been through where you are now. While it has its own degree of difficulty, it is NOT impossible.

So, 2 things:

Please complete your Profile page. It helps others to get a sense of who you are and where your journey is taking you. You can update your page at any time if anything changes.

Also, we have a search utility where you can look for other members in Maryland. Click on Social and then Member Directory.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Krissy, I was born in Baltimore; many, many years ago. My maternal grandmother lived close to Patterson Park. I had lots of fun visiting there in the summers. Michelle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?