Hello All

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I am here and want to say thank you for letting me join ❤
      My name is Melissa and i am still working on my transformation into the women i am i hope i can find some answers to some questions and maybe help some with there’s

Hello Melissa…
      You Are Most Welcome..to join US.
      At this Wonderful Site..
      Feel Safe..and FREE..
      To ask Questions and Give Advice…
      I for One…need ALL THE HELP I CAN GET.. Hope to talk to you Soon..
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Melissa:

Glad that you are here. While we are all at various stages in our lives and transformations, consider that we are all Works In Progress. It is the nature of things and think of it as a marathon.

Many here have chosen to work with a therapist. Often it is very difficult for us to begin to sort out our lives and plans because, obviously, we are intimately involved. Therapists can help to get a more objective view of these significant events and help plot a course forward. However, it is important to find someone who has experience in gender issues as not everyone does.

Are there any support groups in your area that you can link up with? Owing to restrictions, many groups have been operating via ZOOM and other remote teleconferencing programs.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! It really helps other members to understand you and your situation better.

Also, you can search of other members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?