Hello all from FL US

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

And NO it’s not the land of milk and honey more like the smelly end of the camel. If it weren’t for the warm weather I would leave.

Hi I’m Dawn Autom Summers, a 46 soon to be 47 year old trans lady that hasn’t been able to transition yet, I know what I want I just can’t seem to get there, every time things start to go right the bottom falls out from under me and everything turns to “S” you know what I mean. I’m homeless and majorly disabled so my options are limited, I’m working but under the table and I just got screwed out of getting hired full time ( will explain later ). I just need people like me to talk to again it’s been a while since I’ve been on a trans site and its getting lonely talking to myself about trans things and real things in general.

I write poetry and story’s from time to time when I have the time and I’m working on writing a trans based book one private and one open to the public to read but I haven’t written anything new in a while, I need to get a new battery for my computer first so I can, I miss writing even though it has about 5000 miss spelled words in it it’s relaxing time just disappears.

Well as I have the time you’ll learn more about me here.

By for now

Anonymous

Hello, Dawn.  Welcome.  I’m praying for you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?