Hello all! New and not new!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I’m not sure how closely TGH mirrors that of her sister site CDH but I have been a fairly active member over there for awhile and as I am now only weeks away from starting I felt today was the appropriate time to take another step in this journey.
      I am looking forward to getting to know many of you in the months (and years) ahead as I begin this terrifying and exciting new life as a more whole and authentic version of me.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Rei, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. And this is a link to some info about navigating the website – https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/. Hugs, Michelle

Thank you Michelle, I look forward to digging deep and absorbing as much as possible.

Rami Love
      FREE

New but not really new, I have been around off and on again for few years mostly on CDH and now call TGH home.

Hi Rei ,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Rei:

Glad that you are here! I hope that the site will be just what you are looking for.

In comparing the 2 sites, since the same software is used, the sites function pretty much the same. However, there are some differences. For example, there is no section dealing with fashion and makeup here. When people have these kinds of questions, I often refer them to CDH. Not that people don’t respond here, but there will probably be more responses on our sister site.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It really helps other members to understand your situation, where you struggle and your goals. It will always be readily accessible and may be updated at any time if something changes.

If you would like to search for other members near you, click on Social in the menu and than Member Directory.

Thank you DeeAnn, when I registered here I thought the process went a little too quickly!

Done!

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Rei:

Yes, the Profile page is an important tool. Well used, it can provide insight as to where we’ve been and where we’re headed. It can be a place to note successes, difficulties and what we’ve learned along the way. Plus it is always good to periodically look back and see how far we’ve come. It is analogous to being around kids every day. We may not really notice their growth. However, if we only see them once or twice a year, their growth is quite noticeable.

So, I hope that being on the site will be helpful as you continue your journey.

Hey Rei…I came over too. Was kind of wondering where I fall on the ever changing spectrum of gender and sexualityπŸ˜‰

Haley😘

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you around Haley.

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Haley:

I would posit that the spectrum for either doesn’t change, but how we think about them and where we perceive ourselves to be may move around a bit. As a function of experience and evaluation, we get closer to our true selves over time.

For me, going back in time, 30 years ago I thought I was gay. 4 or 5 years later I concluded that I was actually bisexual. 18 years ago, I thought I was a crossdresser. About 10 years after that I settled into the fact that I am transgender and non-binary. The goal posts didn’t move. I just sorted out where I was between the goal posts…

That is such a simple and well put summary. That perspective, experience and ease with oneself is truly worth its weight in gold.

Anonymous

Hi Rei , from one Canadian sister to another , welcome

Alexis

Thank you Alexis………eh!

Lol I couldn’t resist.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?