Hello all

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello,I am Taylor.I am bigender living and dressing as female fulltime.It was tough at first finding who I was as kid and this was at age 4.Then it was the crossdressing which I did on and off.Then during my sophomore year of college,I realized I was bigender doing my research.I knew I was happy as male wanting to dress as female.Coming out,it was easy and hard.Lost a relationship with an exΒ girlfriend and a few friends.My mom took it well,saw the struggles I went through.Good thing is she accepted it right away.Includes my two younger sisters and wife Andrea.At first it was dressing in guy mode at firstΒ and then as Taylor.Then 5 years ago,fulltime as Taylor which I did get rid of my male wardrobe completely.

Welcome to TGH, Taylor!Β  I’m happy for you that you’ve found acceptance.Β  Mine is a mixed bag story, but I move on undaunted.Β  We hope you find TGH to be a source of information, support and friendship.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?