Hello Beautiful Ladies

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Ladies, I am Karyn and I just discovered this new site.Β  I am pretty excited about becoming a member.Β  I live in Washington State, just outside of Tacoma.Β  I have lived here most of my life except for when I was in the United States Navy Submarine Service.Β  I have felt I was a woman inside all my life, but never felt I was normal.Β  I did things like the submarine service, in an attempt to feel more masculine and repress the feelings I had.Β  When I took my discharge from the Navy, I became a deputy with a local sheriff’s department, where I spent nearly 30 years as a patrol deputy.Β  I loved it, but again, was trying to repress the feelings I had that I was a woman.Β  I finally retired a few years ago, and finally said the heck with it and started to dress more and more as a female.Β  I have been seeing a therapist, attending group sessions with other transgender men and women, and am seeing a voice coach to learn how to speak more like a female.Β  I started hormone therapy April 1, 2018, and am beginning to see some very wanted changes in my body.Β  The biggest change is I am beginning to sprout breasts.Β  I am so excited about that.Β  Other people have commented my face is starting to look more female as well as other parts of my body.Β  I am very excited, and am looking to the future to see where this journey of mine takes me.

Hello beautiful ladies

Welcome to TGH Karyn!Β  I started HRT January this year too and loving the changes,Β  Hope to see you around in th groups and forums and chat if you have that level membership.Β  Feel free to use the Intercom function (little blue chat symbol in lower left corner).

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?