Hello! Brand new

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi. I’m Killian and a dentist in Washington state. I’ve only recently realized why I’ve always felt off, always hated myself. Realizing I’m trans is both frightening and freeing. I look forward to meeting others and hopefully finding a community as I begin this journey, a few decades later than I wish had happened (I’m in my 40s)

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Welcome!

I think the timing is less important than the realization. Everything happens in due course. We may wish that something happened sooner, but, were we really ready?

Anonymous

Welcome Killian. It is good to have you here. In current society and still in lots of the country it can be hard after transitioning to find a good paying job. If you are a dentist then having delayed your transitioning has given you the opportunity to build your practice and will allow you a lot more flexibility  in the transition procedures that you can afford.  So as others have said there is an ideal time to transition and it is different for everyone.

We look forward to you growing into the beautiful woman that I am sure that you can be.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?