Hello Everyone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Very new and confused about feelings I am having. Not sure how to process them. I am really scared.

Anonymous

Welcome Annabelle.

Its natural to be scared when something new or exciting is in front of us.  Take your time, remember to breathe and take baby steps.   Life is a journey not a sprint.

Sarah.

What helped me to understand the feelings and gave me a way to cope with them was reading what other ladies have gone through, their experiences growing up, and how they overcame what they faced.  You will find that most of us could easily wear a shirt that reads “Been There, Done That, Overcame That and Survived”.  It truly is amazing how similar our experiences are.  I also did a lot of research and found studies that are starting to show connections between gender dysphoria, brain development and genetics, which helped me to throw out the feelings and thoughts that I had for so many years that what I was doing was somehow perverted or not normal.  Bull ticky – it’s normal for me and for a lot of other people.  Like Sarah said, baby steps, breathe and look for positives on your journey.  Although I haven’t been on this site for very long, from what I’ve seen so far, there’s a lot of lovely ladies here who have an empathetic ear and are ready to help if you want it.  Peace and Love.

Hi Annabelle,

Welcome Hon to TGH and your definately in the right place. All of us at one time or another felt as you do right now so I advise you open up in the forums or find a friend or friends to talk to. My door is always open if you need to chat. Read my profile and message me anytime Sweetie! I will do all I can to help.

Hugs, Bree

Dee Stroya
      SILVER

I know all too well what it is like to be scared. Hang in there sister.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?