Hello Everyone!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everyone!  My name is Brooke!  I’m 36, I’m a transgender woman!  It feels good to say all of that. I guess I’ve started my journey around a couple years ago.  Can’t say I ever liked how I looked in pictures until I used that snapchat gender filter.  It was an odd experience for me, to realize that what I didn’t like was the gender staring back at me in the mirror.  I don’t expect that I’ll ever look the way I did in the filter (and not sure if I’d want to to be honest lol).  I think I would say that I accepted being a trans woman sometime between March and May.  Since then I’ve been struggling with family–I’m married–so there are complications with that.  I’m pre-everything, and not sure if I will transition or not but I want to.  I don’t know that I could convince myself that I didn’t want to.

I’m at a point where I wish I had my own space to experiment more, order clothes, learn make up, start voice training, etc.  I think finding a therapist would be beneficial and I would like to consider HRT.  But I also think meeting others and making some friends would also be helpful.  I have started to respond to surveys with being a transgender woman, or where I can respond privately I identify as female/transgender woman.

I think that’s all for me!  Sorry if this is a bit much for an intro!  (Proceeds to write a book after this…)

Oh, I guess I could add some other stuff more about myself!  I like playing MMORPGs (FFXI, FFXIV), a bit of a nintendo fan.  This sounds weird but I feel like I’m addicted to running servers.  I don’t really have any users at this point due to lack of stability and time to sink into running them.  I have a few private servers that I’ve been running I think the most up to date server is my minecraft server.  I’m a programmer at a health insurance company.  In real life I like long walks in the woods–well or short walks too–I’m interested in photography as a hobby (nature mostly).  I used to love bicycling but I’m quite out of shape at this point.  Ok that’s all for me!  (For real this time!)  Thanks for reading!

Hi, Brooke! It’s nice to be with other girls, isn’t it? I know you’ll like it here!

Shawna

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?