Hello Everyone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everybody I’m Elisabeth I go by Lisa most of the time.  I’m a transfeminie person just starting to explore who I really want to be.  I’m not full time and only told one friend which hasn’t spoken to me since.  Anyway that’s why I’m here to talk with others that understands what I’m going through and help me on this journey.   I’m from a rural town in Wyoming so my resources are fairly limited at this point.  Some of my hobbies are fly fishing/tying and I’m also into antique automobile restoration/preservation.  Look forward to talking with everyone.  Stay safe.

Hello Lisa i am new to this forum too just 2 weeks but its been wonderful so far. I am a 59 year old trans man transitioned 18 years ago. I live in a smaĺl rural town in northern Ontario Canada so i understand not being too out in your community. Im sorry your friend had that reaction. Her loss not yours. Ive lost a far numbrr if people too it hurts but being true to your authentic self is so much more rewarding. I have found great peace over the years and the pain of loosing some has dissipated. Some have even come back ss yhere perspective has changed. Just be courageous as you walk this road and know you are not alone. Im sure youll find others here that you can relate to. Dont hesitate to ask for what you need the ambassadors are quick to respond to sny question or situation i have discovered.

Anonymous

Hello Lisa

Welcome to the site. There are a lot of us in this group that will do anything we can to help you on your journey.  If you cannot find a topic you are interested in the forum please ask us.

I was very much into the outdoors in my past. I usually preferred to be on my own in the wilderness since I did not want to develop any friends that could learn my secret identity.  Now that I am out and transitioning I want to have my friends around me. After we start HRT and we come out we tear down the walls around our heart and soul (not easy to do and not quick) and our true selves come out.  And then one day when we are able to live full time and get to be our true selves live becomes much more pleasurable.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Lisa:

Glad you could join us! I trust joining the site will be very helpful as you continue your journey.

In the menu list near the top of the page, you will find Social. Under that you will find Member Directory. I did a search and you are one of 17 members. Perhaps you can find some new friends who are relatively close…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?