Hello Everyone

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My name is Melody and I am a transgender female that is looking to share my experiences and get feedback from others that might be dealing with the same issues.  I came to accept who I am 10 years ago but events in life threw roadblocks up on being able to follow through with it.  Now I’m at a point in life were it is going to be about me after living a life of a lie for 40 years.  I have started living life as a woman for the last 6 months and just started the initial transitioning phase with my doctor.  It is definitely scary but yet exciting.  I’m still not sure how to handle it with my family.  My family is not very close and my ex-wife turned my kids against me years ago.  I’m looking forward to the future of making friends with like minded people here on TGH.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Welcome To The Jungle!?!?

Seriously, I hope the site lives up to your expectations. Also, thanks for being very thorough with your Profile!

I like that, “The Jungle.”  Ya, this whole adventure is a bit of a jungle to deal with.

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

I was being facetious, but as jungles usually are, this is uncharted territory. There are often common threads in our stories, but virtually each one is unique. You can’t apply a cookie cutter to any of this. That uniqueness is why I find so many of our stories so interesting. Further, there is an additional factor. While a situation may be similar, we may all respond in different ways and that adds another layer of probabilities and permutations…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?