Hello everyone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Megan Reeley
      SILVER

Hello everyone my name is Megan i sort of consider myself to be two years old, since I started hormones 26 months ago. I’m from a small town with virtually no resources available for a woman like me. My family is well, I know I’m not the only one. So anyway, I guess I’m hoping to find support, understanding, and maybe if I’m lucky some new friends Megan

Anonymous

Hello Megan. Welcome. If you have been on HRT for two years would that not make you around 14. After all we have the estrogen level of girls in puberty. 🙂

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Megan:

Glad you wandered in! Lots of good people here who are willing to share their knowledge and experience. I think you’ll like it here!

Also, please fill in the rest of your Profile as best you can. It helps people to get to know you better…

Anonymous

Hi Megan,

I just joined this group today, and I hope they are safe and supportive.  It is hard to do what we are doing.  I plan surgery in 12 months, and I am a little apprehensive; not about being a women, about the surgery.

Hopefully this group is supportive.

Lukcia Patricia Sullivan

Megan Reeley
        SILVER

I am new here myself, and I haven’t been disappointed.  I think you will find what you’re looking for.  Hugs Megan

Autumn
      FREE

Hello, Megan. I’m Autumn. Nice to meet you. Hope you find what you’re looking for here. I just joined a little while ago. Am also looking for new friends and support. Hope you had a happy Holiday Season. Do you get much support outside of your home?

Megan Reeley
        SILVER

Unfortunately no, actually no support from family, at least as far as transitioning is concerned. Thanks for asking, happy holidays to you and yours.            Meg💕

Autumn
          FREE

Sorry to hear that, Meg. I’ve never reached out for support outside of my home because I already know what the reaction would be from my family. All they ever did was pick on me without knowing who I really want to be. I was their designated whipping boy, and I know they won’t accept me in any way other than that.

Happy Holidays to you, too.

Autumn

Megan Reeley
            SILVER

Very sorry to hear that Mike ,It sounds like we have lived very similar lives.  wish you all the best in the new year. Always room to move up.  Megan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?