Hello everyone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Kimber living and dressing as female 24/7 for 22 years which I am Genderfluid.I grew up wanting to dress as female and it wasn’t easy at first.I never liked the male wardrobe at all,it was boring.It all started at the age of 6 growing up with very strict parents.My parents were the strictest parents I had,they wanted me to live a life as male and this wasn’t me.I was caught a couple times trying on feminine clothing and it wasn’t good with them on it.At age 12,they passed away and I was put in a foster home for a year.Age 13,was adopted by a very open minded woman I call my mom to this day whom is supportive.Saw something in me that would come out finally,enjoying dressing as a woman and liked the female wardrobe more.Have my life back ever since and don’t intend to going back dressing as male anymore

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Kimber, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

[postquote quote=102180]
      I am getting situated here very well,love it.I was crossdressing in my teens and knew I was genderfluid.Had this urge to dress as my female side more

Hi Kimber,

Your introduction was so very Β illustrative of how many of us experianced our femm side needing to get out. I too lost one of my parents at a young age and the other as a teen.

Please know you are most welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and yourself.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask questions and we certanly love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.

Terri Anne

Mom whom adopted me,she saw something was way different with me.One was in her closet trying on clothes and shoes.AlsoΒ  saw I liked the dresses over wearing a tux or suit and tie.I am already comfortable about being on here.She has been a huge encouragement in my life giving me a better life than my bio parents did.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Kimber Cad.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?