Hello everyone

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Allison M
      FREE

Hello everyone. My name is Allison. My friends call me Allie.Β  I’m still very much in the closet for now, but I am meeting with a therapist so help me figure out the best course for me. I am married to woman who is not accepting of people like me and I have kids. So, I rarely get to be me. I’m not currently transitioning, but hope to do so at some point. I usually wear a few things under my guy clothes that help me feel more like myself that only I know about. It helps me so much mentally

Hi Allison,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.
      The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.
      Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.
      At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.
      Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
      Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Allie:

Your story is not an uncommon one here. Also, working with a therapist is a very good first step. Humans usually don’t do change very well. Our minds work to try to keep us safe and reduce anxiety levels. Unfortunately, change is just the opposite so all sorts of internal things will happen to distract us and try to prevent us from considering/making really difficult, potentially serious and life-altering decisions. Therapists can help maintain focus so that you think about what you need to think about. I hope that you are working with someone who has experience in gender issues as everyone doesn’t.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! I usually have to remind people to do that. The significance of it is that the page provides information for other members as to how things sit for you, what you are trying to do, etc.. It will always be readily accessible and you can update it at any time.

If you want to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?