Hello everyone!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone, Rachel here!

I’m just realizing that I am transgender and it’s kinda freaking me out (in a good way lol). Throughout my life, I would always be jealous of how girls were able to just be. I always wanted to join the Girl Scouts. I wanted to paint my nails and wear dresses. I wanted to have a female’s body and not have my penis. I remember when I was around 4-5, I would have my sister outline my body in chalk and I would then draw nail polish, long hair, and a dress on my outline.

I have been privately crossdressing with clothes my sister was donating. When I look in the mirror while dressed up, I just feel amazing and wish that I could be born that way.

About 3 months ago, I started to put these all together and it just made sense that I’m transgender. I was high at the time, but I think THC helps you become more introspective. I’ve been reading countless Reddit posts and articles about what it’s like to have gender dysphoria and it mostly lines up with how I’m feeling.

I want to tell my friends and family about this, but I’m afraid they will start thinking of me as a freak. I’m not sure how I want to proceed with my life at this moment.

Well, it’s nice I found a trans community so I can air out my feelings with other like-minded people. I hope I can be more comfortable with my true self someday. πŸ™‚

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Rachel:

Glad that you found us!

For many, it is difficult to plot a course forward. Our minds tend to want to think about things that have the potential for great upheaval in our lives. Many here have found that it is very useful to work through things with the help of a therapist. However, it is important to find someone with experience in gender issues as not everyone has that background.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It helps other members to understand your situation better.

Also, you can search for other members in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and Member Directory.

Are you connected to the trans community? These days there are many trans support groups and social gatherings that take place on line. That can help if there isn’t anything close…

Hello Rachel,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

I’m so happy that you found TGH, our neck of the woods is a great place to call home.
      I agree that finding a good therapist that works with transgender is a blessing,
      Take things slow and even, it’s a process that takes place over time. It’s a journey to experience and explore.
      Anytime you want to talk or rant drop a line.

Shiloh Rose

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?