Hello everyone !!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello!

Im a travesti from Fortaleza, brazilian city.

I have much trouble in making new friends, and i realized e really need some, and i think a transgender space will be a good option to do it.

So, glad to meet everyone!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Iasmine:

Happy to have you with us! There are people here who are questioning at one end of the spectrum to those who have fully transitioned at the other end of the spectrum. Also, many points in between those 2 are also represented here.

Before I retired, my last project was in Brazil, but I only got to go to Rio and São Paulo. Fortaleza is quite a distance from those 2. I think many don’t really understand how large the country really is!

Being on this site will help in getting to know some of the people in the trans community, but I would also recommend a broader approach. Are you connected with the trans community in your area? It is a great thing to be with ones peers. You can also check the membership database by clicking on Social in the menu and the Member Directory. Anyway, you improve your chances by trying 3 approaches compared to just one.

Also, I encourage you to complete your Profile page. Eventually all threads sink to the bottom and get archived. However, your page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time if something changes for you.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yes, indeed, it’s a gigantic country! With a great variety of cultures and people.</p>
        Im very grateful to hear your advice, and i will try to apply it in my life right now.

Indeed, im already trying some stuff u said. Im engaged at transgender political activities in my city, but, well, this is different from really knowing people. Im autistic, so face to face interactions may be a little hard, but i will keep trying.

Aggain, thanks for the advice!

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Understood. You have some particular challenges that many others do not have. But, these circumstances that you have been given. All we can ever do is deal with those circumstances in our lives as best we can.

All of us here are on a path of discovery and every path has some differences. I try to avoid telling people what to do, but what I will do is provide some information and suggestions with the hope that people will find something useful for their journey. For all of us, this is not a one-size-fits-all. Further, beyond the things that can be good or useful to do, all of us have to figure out what makes sense to us and what we can do. This is why many here understand that our journeys are more like a marathon than a sprint.

Yeah. We all need to understand our limitations and our qualities, what we can do and what we can not do. If we ignore that, all we can do is fall in frustration.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Para a frente!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?