Hello everyone

• Creator
    Topic
    Catherine Anne Vos
    Participant

Hello everyone from Catherine Anne. New here as of today 12/10/19. Very nervous as I have been on the trip to transition for the last 3 years with highs and very lows. Been on HRT now full time 2 years and need some support from you guys who’s been there done that. I keep to myself as I don’t have a clue about feminising makeup and so on. Breast development is slow but going ok. Currently have size 18C breasts allthough one breast appears to be growing slower and are only like a B cup. I am on 100mg estradot patches and currently on 75mg spironolactone that changes to 100mg 1 month from today. Employer etc. doesn’t know yet but pastors at church does. I do have a burning question though that nobody seems to be able to answer. How does christianity fit into our lifes! Thanks in advance.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Brenda Leigh
      Participant

FREE

Hi Catherine Anne,

Sorry for being a bit late on your post and  you may have the answer to your question already, but I wanted to comment on your question. I am not Christian or Catholic, in fact I do not follow any “organized” religion but I have studied Catholicism as well as several other religions in my younger years when I was searching for the reason of life. However, I am a very Spiritual person and I do believe in a Supreme Being and if our God is so loving and accepting, than he/she accepts a transgender person without prejudice just as he/she would accept male & female. If God created our world, our paradigm, then he/she also created transgender people. I believe physical life is a school for the soul, a place where we incarnation these physical bodies and are faced with challenges we must overcome to develop and learn. I view my trans “condition” as a life lesson that is part of my soul’s plan. My successful transition from a very hard male persona I created years ago to the girl who I truly am is not an easy road and not a challenge for just anyone. In my opinion you are a very special soul, a special person, who God loves very much and has given you a very special road to travel.

Hugs, Breanna

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Cami
      Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Hi Cath. And a belated welcome to TGH.

Im glad you found us all in chat and I’m really loving getting to know you better.

Hugs Cami xx

Chat Ambassador

Genny Beau
      Participant

SILVER

I had similar questions and doubts when I started my transition.

Let me start by recommending two books, the first is available for free this weekend:

The second is THE BIBLE AND THE TRANSGENDER EXPERIENCE.

I was raised Catholic and the church I was in said being LGBT was a sin and I believed them for a long time.  A really long time.  And then I started digging and reading and I realized I was born this way as were many others. And the real head banger was when I said, wait, if I was born this way, could others in the LGBT community been born the way they are?  Oh my!  I am embarrassed to admit that it took me a long time in life to realize this.  And then I found a Franciscan Order Church that is Catholic but LGBT friendly.  They have been super!  They do say it is a sin to have sex with another person of the same sex if you are not married though.  Just saying!  God Bless!

Dani Genny B

Catherine Anne Vos
        Participant

SILVER

Thank you ever so much. I have downloaded this book and finished read it today. Took the day off from work. Just had to finish reading. A lot of what’s written in this book is similar to what happened in my life and what I’m going through. Many thanks again. Hugs!!!

Genny Beau
          Participant

SILVER

I understand.  Accept that God loves us each and we are to share that love.  God be with you Always!

Love,

Dani

Anne Preuss
      Participant

FREE

The words of Christ apply to everyone.  Doesn’t matter if you are straight, bi, gay, trans, etc. (sorry for all the labels….seems everyone wants to apply a label to everyone/everything these days).  The one that stands out…”Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”  Also, to paraphrase, “Love Me as you would love your brother/sister.”

Love and hugs to all,

Anne

Catherine Anne Vos
        Participant

SILVER

Thanks Stephanie, I have asked a couple of pastors and they also seems to dodge the subject or say it’s a sin to be gay bla bla bla. I have told them I have put this off for a long time due to failing marriages and I have 4 kids who is all married. I have no friends as I keep to myself here in NZ. Have some but they only know you when they want something from you. Anyway I told the pastors I am not gay and I don’t transition for sex. I do it for myselfs. That is who I want to be and what I longed for all my life.  Thanks again. Love and hugs!

Stephanie Jones
      Participant

FREE

Hi Catherine,

First, I applaud you for having the courage to take the plunge into HRT… that is no small feat.

Have you read the Red Letter Bible? This is simply the full bible with the words of Christ highlighted in red lettering. I do not believe that Jesus himself would judge so harshly (if at all) the way some do. Just food for thought…

Welcome aboard 🙂

Stephanie xo

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account