Hello everyone! A little introduction

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,

I am from Tyne and Wear in the UK. Just starting the MTF Journey and hoping to find some friends to help me on that Journey and maybe even a few who might be kind enough to take me under their wing. I identified as female from my early teens but never expressed my authentic self until recently.

Diana xx

Anonymous

Hello Diana! I am glad that you have decided to check out this site alongside discovering your true self! I wish you the best of luck in finding friends on this site, and if you ever want to talk, feel free! Best wishes on both your personal journey and your social journey as well!

Thanks, this is all a bit new to me right now and dont really have any support so thats why i am reaching out. Thanks for your kind encouraging words. I would love to talk about stuff if possible. Even if its just to share thoughts and get input or advice.

Anonymous

Certainly. I am sorry to hear that you do not have much support since isolation can be tough to overcome. You deserve to have support and friends! I will go ahead and add you as a friend.

Thanks it so appreciated Maika.

Its very nice of you to do so. Look forward to having you as a friend.  🙂

Hi Diana my name is Alicia and I’m a MTF So how’s the weather back home I am also from the UK but I live in America now I was born in Lakenheath which is west of  Ipswich!!! I’m glad that you’re join us.

Hi Alicia. Gorgeous sunshine, blue skies…. no its raining as usual. I’m MTF Northern Girl from Newcastle. How is the states, I love the Us lifestyle, wished I could get over there more. I am so happy to finally be here and admit i was pretty nervous to begin with but everyone is so nice. I feel so comfortable already. I have a big journey in front of me and i feel fortunate to be doing it was so many wonderful people.

Hugs

Diana xx

Hi Diane welcome on here this is a beautiful safe and helpful place full of beautiful people.I am on the M to F journey I’m on hormones and Im having laser hair removal which is nearly 99% there I’m not out fully to the world but people are really starting to notice the changes .

Huge hugs Emma x

Hi Emma,

I am on hormones (self medicating), doing IPL at home but got a way to go still. So far I have found everyone I have talked to, to be caring and amazing. I do little things nothing to overt right now, lip plumping, clear coat my nails that sort of thing. Trying to get to a point where I don’t hate my body so much. Its wonderful to hear you have got to the stage where people are starting to notice and it must make you feel fantastic. I have a long way to go before that, especially, growing long hair (my dream), getting rid of all my horrible hairs. My list is long.

Big hugs back to you

Diana xx

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Diana:

You found us! Very Good!

We have many members from the UK. I’d have to check, but it is either the 2nd or 3rd largest group. You can connect with people who live nearby by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Have you done an internet search for LGBT resources in your area? Many LGBT centers offer groups specifically for trans people. Many groups are meeting by teleconferencing these days.

Many here have found it helpful to work with a therapist. But, it is important to find someone with experience in gender issues.

Lastly, it would be helpful it you completed your Profile page. It is a great way for people to understand what is going on for you. You can update it at any time as things change.

Thanks Terry everyone has been great I am really enjoying it. 🙂

Hello Diana,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Hi Terri,  I feel so lucky to meet everyone on TGH it’s been fun, I have felt the caring from others and I have been learning from everyone. It has meant a lot to me.

Diana,
      I am so sorry that you didn’t have the support around you.
      I know how you feel, I live in a farming area. There is no support or groups around.
      I came out just over a year ago as M2F. And have been living female full-time.
      I have been working with voice therapy and just now got my script for Estradiol.
      Any time you want to talk or just rant, feel free to drop a line.
      Shiloh Rose

Thanks so much for the kind and supportive offer to talk or rant. I have felt far less isolated or alone since i have joined the TGH community. Pleased you are getting what you need with the voice therapy and the script. Also same goes for you back you ever want to talk or rant let me know too. We are all on this bumpy road together, but its a journey worth taking, but its the road to happiness.

Diana

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?