Hello everyone from Sabina

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sabina
      FREE

Hi everyone, Sabina here from CDH.Β  Let me be honest with you, the 3 weeks that I have been on CDH have been intense — it is exhilarating to find other ladies like me.Β  I am still working into cross dressing but some of the conversations have invariably touched on gender issues.

There is a part of me that is worried that if I spend more time on CDH I will miss out on the content here (because of limited time and mental bandwidth), and vice versa.Β  I have been dressing under in public and at work, it makes me happy to know that the real me is present.Β  I am a long way from anything openly public — way too many body issues that I have to solve as both a man and a woman.Β  πŸ™‚

I have been fortunate that in such a short time I met people I could openly talk about challenges and insecurities with.Β  And it has also brought me well past my original comfort zone — touching on being a father of adult children, or who do I want to have sex with.

So thanks for being here.Β  I will come and go from each of the platforms and continue to learn and make friends.Β  Love and kisses.Β  Sabina

Anonymous

Hi Sabina!

Glad to have you here. The gender community is a vast and varied place. We all need to find out own space where we feel we can be our authentic self. Transgender people tend to be a mindful bunch. I’m hoping for good conversations that help us all shed a little more light as we head down our paths!

See you around!

Tessa

Anonymous

Hi Sabina. I look forward to getting to know you sweetheart. Hugs and kisses

MariaBella

Welcome Sabina!Β  I spend time on both sites too.Β  I’m too connected with my origins to step away from helping there too.Β  I know both sites will continue to be support to so many who need it.

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?