Hello everyone , I’m Jhonna

• Creator
    Topic
    Jhonna Thompson
    Participant

Like many on here , I started secretly dressing very young  .  My mother was a seamstress and have fond memories of pretending to hate it when she needed me to put on a dress to make alterations to it . Lol . Then would try them on again when I was alone if the chance arose  .

Coming from a generation that was shamed for feeling like a woman trapped in a man’s body , caused years of guilt , purging and oppression of my true self .

After a long failed attempt in a traditiinsl relationship  , was able to spend a month staying in a hotel , shopping , researching  and exploring my suppressed feelings and emotions . I wish I wouldn’t have gotten spooked and continued what I started .

3 years later I refuse to ignore who I am and am taking the steps to live my life like I should have all along . My heart flutters and races at every thought of it . I hope to find the right friends and support to properly take this journey .

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account