Hello everyone , I’m Jhonna

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Like many on here , I started secretly dressing very young  .  My mother was a seamstress and have fond memories of pretending to hate it when she needed me to put on a dress to make alterations to it . Lol . Then would try them on again when I was alone if the chance arose  .

Coming from a generation that was shamed for feeling like a woman trapped in a man’s body , caused years of guilt , purging and oppression of my true self .

After a long failed attempt in a traditiinsl relationship  , was able to spend a month staying in a hotel , shopping , researching  and exploring my suppressed feelings and emotions . I wish I wouldn’t have gotten spooked and continued what I started .

3 years later I refuse to ignore who I am and am taking the steps to live my life like I should have all along . My heart flutters and races at every thought of it . I hope to find the right friends and support to properly take this journey .

Anonymous

Hi, Jhonna.  Welcome.

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie ! Hope I can be a positive addition to the group .

Anonymous

Nice to meet you, Jhonna, I’m Jenni. Welcome!

Anonymous

Thank you Jenni !  It’s a pleasure to meet you  😊  I’m very happy to be here , looking forward to making new friends and growing together  ❤❤❤

Anonymous

Hello Jhonna, and welcome here. It’s a long journey for all of us, but as you read and share stories, I’m sure you’ll find lots of kindred spirits.

Dead jealous of you actually being dressed up by your mum like that!

It must be a nice memory to look back on, a sweet piece of childhood innocence before all the guilt and shame came along xxx

Anonymous

Thank you Sopie , so glad to be here ❤

My mother really raised me like a daughter and it shows in many many ways ! Even had talks about boys . Lol . Too bad it wasn’t current times where I could have actually been .

I look forward to everything I can learn from all my new family . Hope I can share and help too 😊

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?