Hello from Down Under

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Everybody,

My name is Maxine and I am from Melbourne, Australia.

I have been a member of CDH since Febraury 2014 although not so active in recent years. On my profile there, I answered the transition questions:

Planning further transition:

Until recently, I would have said definitely not. Now it’s probably not. Ask me again next week…

First realized transgender:

Probably in about 3 to 6 months from now..

all tongue in cheek and with a sense of humour.

Well, it is NOW next week and 3 to 6 months from now!

During the past few years I have come to realise that crossdressing, for me, is not simply the hobby I thought it was, but a sign of something far more profound. Something that has been present, albeit extremely well suppressed, for far longer than I had thought. Recent therapy sessions have me feeling as if I am in a corridor full of slightly ajar doors. I know I am behind one, or perhaps several, but which one(s)?

I am here now with a view to make some new friends and reconnect with some others.  I’m hoping that getting involved in the community here will help me find my door and perhaps help others to find theirs.

Hugs,

[color=magenta]Maxine[/color]

Anonymous

Hi Maxine,

Your story and mine are much the same sister, thank you for sharing.

Alesha

Anonymous

Hi, Maxine.  Welcome to TGH.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?