Hello from 'Eave

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Danielle Fox 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

‘Eave
    Participant

Eave, that is what some have started calling me. It is the latter part of my middle name, minus the first 2 letters. I can live with that :).

I just started HRT on the 27th of July. Within the first 2 hours a sense of calm and elatedness? filled my whole being. I literally can not remember just feeling this way. Well maybe when I was a child doing house work in a skirt and loving just being in a skirt. I just feel right. I am calmer, not as quick to anger as I was just 2 weeks ago. People who have seen me in passing say I seem more pleasant and upbeat. Some what to know what it was that did it, I just smile and say a new lifestyle and a decision to just wear kilts as much as I can. That they can accept, though others are starting to notice other things.

Just in a week and a half I have went from next to nothing, chest area, to at least an A or just a bit more. Can’t fill a B yet. I wonder where they will stop at.

BTW, I am 54 so I am on a low dose E and Spiro.

• Author
    Replies
     Danielle Fox 
    Participant

SILVER

Hi Eave,

Congratulations on the HRT, you go girl! I am so happy that you posted a bit of info I had been wondering about. If I started HRT knowing that the estrogen would have a dramatic effect on my libido what to do when the wife and I want to fool around! It is good to know that “V” would help with that side effect, whew. I haven’t started with the counseling yet and as such not made the choice to move forward. Once I have some counseling under my bra, lol, I can make the decision with inpumy wife.

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Danielle Fox 
      Participant

SILVER

Hi Eave,

Congratulations on the HRT, you go girl! I am so happy that you posted a bit of info I had been wondering about. If I started HRT knowing that the estrogen would have a dramatic effect on my libido what to do when the wife and I want to fool around! It is good to know that “V” would help with that side effect, whew. I haven’t started with the counseling yet and as such not made the choice to move forward. Once I have some counseling under my bra, lol, I can make the decision with inpumy wife.

iPhone keypad is not good for quick typing, lol! I will make the decision along with my wife who is understanding, accepting, and supportive of what I have been through and felt my entire life. She is a saint and my guardian angel. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

‘Eave 
      Participant

FREE

I had been visiting the Endocrinologist in fe3m and my primary doctor referred me so I did not have to go through counseling. I have been wearing womens clothes for more than 20 years and kilts as much as I can. With a kilt it would not matter if I was outed or not. A kilt can be worn by anyone.

One of the first things that I did when I got out of my parents house was to find women’s clothes that people would not notice. I just felt more comfortable in them. The fabrics were softer and they actually fit my frame better. I think I must have actually been born with woman’s hips and butt. From behind I have always been misgendered. With my hips the way that were and my longer gait, I have a sway, naturally. Add any kind of heal to that and it is even more noticable.

If I could have chosen what to be when I was born I would have said yes, both.

Danielle Fox 
      Participant

SILVER

Hi Eave,

If only I had different hips and butt! Actually if I had hips and a butt I might pull off  wearing a dress and even women’s jeans and look good too. I guess I am envious of your natural figure. But I am also happy to hear your wife is in this with you. My wife is with me on this journey too. To walk this road alone might have been too much to go beyond just closet dressing. I really needed to hear or read that sex with my wife is still possible until a full transition, if that is my path. Thank you so much Eave. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Anonymous

Hi Eave Hugs and Kisses from little me
    MariaBella

Sabina 
    Participant

FREE

Thanks for your story Eave.  Having recently started CD at home when my daughter is away, I was wondering if that feeling of elation I was having was just placebo effect.  Like you, it has also changed how I am in public and especially at work.  It is a heavy weight to bear and I can’t imagine how tough it must have been in military service.  Glad to meet you, Sabina  XO

2 users thanked author for this post.
     ‘Eave 
    Participant

FREE

(and chat if you have that level membership)

Don’t have the money for a paid membership yet. Starving artist and sometimes web designer and all. I am sure many can relate to that.

As to the HRT, the wife and I have agreed to try and keep just enough T for a bit of fun. The doctor knows this and if it becomes and issue he said there is always other medications for erections. So I know that they are going to work with me on stuff.

sidenote:  small keyboards and long large fingers do not go together well.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I’m sure many can relate.  If it helps there is a promotion going on right now for founding members that gives 50% off the monthly rate.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Dear Eave…….welcome to TGH. I am pleased to meet you and hope your HRT goes well. Being under a doctors supervision is the best and safest way to go. I look forward to learning more about you sweetie…..my door is always open to you. Look forward to hearing from you…..

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH Eave!  Glad to see you’re making progress already on HRT, I started in January.  I think my initial elation lead me to some of what you feel.  The emotions came a bit later as well as breast development. We all respond differently, but I am elated at the changes. Hope to see you around in the groups and forums (and chat if you have that level membership).  Feel free to use the Intercom function (little blue chat symbol in lower left corner).

Hugs, Cloe

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account