Hello from KC!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kiana Fox
      FREE

Hello everyone! My name is Kiana and I’m a 37 y/o trans woman living in Kansas City. I came across this site while looking for ways to meet and socialize with others in the trans community. I work nights so it is pretty hard to meet many people.

I came out about 3-4 years ago to my wife. Needless to say I was quickly divorced after that. She didn’t understand and more to the point didn’t want to.

I hate to sound cliche but I have always felt partially alone no matter how many friends I had. I have never known another trans person nor have I had the opportunity to talk to anyone like me. I joke with my girlfriend that I feel like an alien looking to find another of my kind.

I’ve consistently been on hrt for about a year now. I has take awhile to get my hormone levels where they should be. Finally switched to injectable E and it seems like that did the trick. So have had proper hormone levels for only about 3-4 months now and am excited for the journey ahead.Β  I look forward to talking to everyone!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kiana:

Glad you dropped in! I trust this will be a good experience for you.

Your situation, regarding your marriage, is a common one here. Some do stay together, but it seems that most do not. Just the nature of the beast, I guess.

I did a quick search and found some local resources that may be useful:

https://www.transgendermap.com/resources/usa/kansas/

It would be great if you complete your Profile page. It helps people get to know you better and you can update it at any time if something changes.

If you would like to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Hi Kiana,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

Gain the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?