Hello from Leni

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,I am Leni and I am transgender living and dressing as female for 21 years.Growing up,I never felt like my 3 brothers(two older and one younger).They were into what boys were into and I was never into it.My dad was concerned about me and really started at age 7 with me feeling I was feminine inside.He saw something was wrong and I am glad he listened.My mom whom I never got along with,she ignored it and had enough of it.Finally did reject me and was sent to live with my dad.Began with the crossdressing and knew it wasn’t enough.Finally at 21 years old,decided I had to live and dress as Leni now living a great happy life.My dad and brother did adjust to the changes very well with me becoming the much happier daughter and sister replacing the unhappy son and brother.Only surgery I had done was breast augmentation at age 23 and 37.

Where u from

[postquote quote=89819]
      Michigan

I feel ur story baby girl that’s the same thing I have been facing all my life I really want to be the true me

[postquote quote=89821]
      Now 42 years which I turned on the 17th,have not looked back living a great life now

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?