Hello from Liz

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Liz Blair
      FREE

Hello,I am Liz and live life as a pre op transsexual.Growing up,I grew feeling I was feminine at age 7.I believe my twin brother saw it I wasn’t like him at allΒ  growing up.All started with the crossdressing and finally came out at age 20.It was very tough with my parents at first,took them a couple weeks to accept it and say it was the best decision for me to transition letting go of one son that is now a happy daughter.My twin brother and I,we are even closer since I transitioned.He came on for support right away and inspired me not to give up knowing he has a twin sister that is 100% completely happy now

CJ P
      FREE

That is a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it. I started dressing up in my Mom’s clothes when I was about 4. My parents thought it was funny at first, but then they got suspicious. And I had a similar coming out experience as yours, except in my case I procrastinated telling people a little bit longer, πŸ˜‰ But I don’t regret it, because doing it when I was truly ready wasn’t as terrifying. Like you, I am truly happy as a woman now. And cannot imagine life without transitioning. I have rewarding friendships with women in my support groups, and they are some of the strongest, best people I have ever met. I’m still working on my wardrobe, piece by piece. Am almost done with the surgeries. And hallelujah, after years of very little success, I was finally lucky enough to find a great voice feminization program online, and now my voice always gets me correctly gendered. A miracle just by itself, LOL!!!! πŸ˜‰

Liz Blair
      FREE

My parents believe my twin brother and I have know each other through the years.He sensed something was wrong with me growing up struggling with it at first.I am also married to a great husband of 5 years whom loves me for who I am and is very supportive of my decisions

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Liz:

Good that you could join us!

Thanks for telling your story. I think many trans people have a great fear of what may happen after they transition. While not everyone is looking for a male partner, it does provide a useful data point that things can turn out well.

Liz Blair
      FREE

[postquote quote=117130]
      I have dated a few guys that wanted me to have the GRS and knew they were not worth keeping around.My husband,he knows it is my body and I make the choices.His family is even good to me,they love and accept people in for who they are.

Hi Liz,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?