Hello from Ma.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m feeling it’s time to say hello and introduce myself to all you amazing ladies! I joined you gals about a week or so ago but have remained silent so far. I guess I’m realizing just how big a step it is to put myself out here but I am here hoping to grow.Β  Very deep breath, and JUMP!!

Hello everyone! I’m Alicia.

I’m beyond words happy and grateful to have found a place where i feel I can safely explore my true self without the fear of harsh judgements and ridicule.Β  I guess you could say I’m in the early stages on my journey of self discovery and must admit that the acceptance (finally) of who and what I truly am has brought such internal peace and contentment to me, the kind words can’t ever describe. Then I realize … you all know exactly what I mean!Β  Needless to say, being a product of the 70’s – 80’s ect. has some of the committee members (in my head πŸ˜‰) in quite the uproar, lol. I am finally committed to putting an end to the gender questions I’ve had, from as far back as I can remember, to rest so i can finally embrace my authentic self.Β  I recently read that in order to live a truly fullfilled life, you MUST be true to who you are and live life as your authentic self.Β  I’m determined to live the rest of my life with my focus on true fulfillment, I can’t and won’t waist anymore of it on anything less … . So here I am!Β  I hope to make friends, get some advice / guidance here and there, and have a BLAST along the way!

πŸ’‹ Alicia πŸ’‹

Anonymous

Hello Alicia, welcome to the group. Β I know exactly how you fell on the 70’s 80’s thing, btw I might have been born somewhere near that time but like my mom I will forever be in my mid 20’s. Β πŸ˜‰

Have funπŸ˜ƒ!

Miriya

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Welcome to TGH Alicia! It’s been good to talk with you in chat. We’re glad you found the site and see it’s true potential as a place to safely explore, grow and prepare for wherever and however your gender and life’s journeys take you.

Hugs,
      Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?