Hello from me

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All,

Just popping into say hello.

My name is Amanda, UK based (NW England) , divorcing, about 95% out (make that 96% after a chat with someone tonight!) and heading to full time.

Hope to make new friends and acquaintances.

Amanda

xx

Hello Amanda , welcome .

Welcome Amanda,

This is such an amazing site that was just meant to be.

So many have had to go through what you are going through. I know you will find many new caring supportive friends here as you follow your path.

-Terri Anne

Welcome Amanda!Β  We hope you like it here and that last 4% isΒ  not a difficult challenge.Β  I’m at 100% on whom I wanted tell.Β  Everyone else is not critical and would find out if we met anyway.

Hugs, Cloe

Hello Amanda,

Welcome home. Well maybe not home but it will feel like family. Divorcing is not easy asΒ i have had 2 in the past and I may be in for a third. It’s not for sure yet though. Anyway have fun and make friends because you are not alone anymore hun. Love ❀️ and hugs πŸ€—

DanielleπŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Amanda, welcome. So glad you’ve found us!

Jamiealso
      FREE

Hello Amanda you have come to the perfect place to enjoy and visit with all of us so glad you are here and I hope to visit with you sometime

Amanda……welcome to our Sisterhood. Sorry to hear about your rel;ationship, but these things do happen. Sweetie, if you need and assistance or someone to talk to and support you, I am here. Do let me know and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hugs…….

Dame Veronica

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?