Hello from Nevada USA. One Love Worldwide ❤💛💚🌈🦁🦄😘

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I hope everyone enjoys this holiday season. May your new year find you love and happiness.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Ryeanna, that is a wonderful thought. And I hope your New Year is filled with joy and wonderment. Hugs, Michelle

May the same hold true for you Ryeanna! 💗🥳🎄🤗🌻🙆‍♀️

Gisela Claudine
      BRONZE - ANNUAL

Thanks, Ryeanna.

May you receive many blessings at this time.
      Cinnamon kisses. 💋
      Gisela Claudine

Anonymous

Thank you, Ryeanna.  All the best to you and yours.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Ryeanna:

Happy to have you here! I hope that your experiences here will be helpful as your journey continues.

I see you live in Reno. Are you connected with the trans community there? If not, that is probably a good thing to do. Often trans people feel a great deal of isolation and getting connected with the community for support groups, social events, etc. can reduce those feelings. And, as always, there is strength in numbers.

I encourage you to complete your <b>Profile</b> page. It is a great way to let others know what your situation is and how things are going for you. All threads eventually sink to the bottom of the pile, but your Profile page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

In addition, if you would like to search for other members who may be nearby, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Happy New Year and Better Days Ahead!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?