Hello from Paris, France

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Marie Jenipe
      SILVER

Hello everyone,

So happy I found this group and joined.

I am a 55 years old, born in a midsize town in the center of France, and in a pretty strict family.

I started to feel I was different when I was about 10. I was dreaming to be a girl, used to be fascinated by my mom’s clothes and undergarments until I tried some and be caught when she opened the door of her bedroom. She never revealed it to my dad but I suspect she talked about it to some friends and relatives, just to get advices; we never talk about it since that time and this been pushed down in the secret box !

Years after years, this feeling to be a woman encaged in this male body, never stopped to grow up. I thought that straight relations would cure, as well as marriage and becoming parent, but it still here…

I am a woman !

Marie

Hello Marie

So nice to see you here. I’ve often wondered what the situation is in France regards LGBTQ+.. I’m from England.  Things are getting pretty good here though in the past it was less enlightened but it depends what part of the country you live, and it must be the same case in France too. Paris might be cool though I would imagine. You will find a lot of support here. I have gained some financial aid towards my FFS which I’m hoping to get in a year or two. I had gender re-assignment surgery last year at the age of 61! It’s been a complex journey for me as it has for all of us. Spent years in denial after a failed attempt at transitioning in my early 20s. Just a way to kept myself sane I suppose. So this is my ‘second attempt ‘. Started my HRT at 56. Do you wish to transition to be fully female or do you do wish only to cross dress occasionally? Anyway, all the best to you and hope you gain a lot from being on this site.

Julie

Marie Jenipe
      SILVER

Hello Julie,

Thank you for your sweet message, I guess I found here a place to chat and share experience with many other tg like you (though you are a woman from now on 🙂 )and me.

Things are apparently ok here in France, but it only seems to be, well, this is my feeling. If transgenderism seems to be accepted by most of young population, it’s not the case for those who are +50… well this is just my personal feeling… I wish I am wrong…

Congrats for your HRT, I don’t know if I will do it. I would love to but I know it would be a huge shock in my family, for my two children, and my mom in particular.

Hugsxxx

Marie

Text me here (515) 448-7315

Anonymous

Hello, Marie.  Welcome.

Marie Jenipe
      SILVER

Thank you Stephanie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?