Hello From Rami

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rami Love
      FREE

Hello

Rami here, I am a husband, father who has achieved moderate success in life. I value my family, for without family I you have nothing. I joined CDH last year and just recently Transgender Heaven which I hope to make my extended family. I admire Dr. Rene Richards who first got me thinking about transitioning into becoming female. I will not bore you with my story which is different but simular to everybody else in the transgender community. I will not say that I was born in the wrong body for what is, is what was meant to be. In my retirement I have found the time for the exploration of my gender identity. I know for certain that I feel so much more alive as a woman than a man.

Life is good.

Rami

Hello.  Welcome to TGH.  You will find there are many who share the same story here.  I for one.  I was once a husband, father of one daughter.  I am near retirement myself and will have many years to reflect on my life and situation.  I have been divorced for over 23 years, as well.  Dysphoria took hold of me hard back then, and I was fed up with the limitations of being married to someone who would not accept or support my feminine side.

What I have discovered very quickly is I am not alone, there are many of us going through the same scenarios.  Many of us are supportive of each other, too.  This is one avenue to reach out to others and share yourself as you wish.

I hope to get more involved by way of Internet radio.  I want to have a CD/TG radio show where people can not only listen to different topics but able to share themselves on a live broadcast/podcast.  I don’t have all the answers, that’s why I want others to give a bit of their knowledge and experiences.  I want to help relieve the hurt if any.

Rami Love
        FREE

I look forward to listening in on your radio show.

Rami

Hi Rami,

Welcome to TGH and it’s so nice to here from someone who values family as you do. Unfortunately for me, I did not come from a very close family and now, I find myself alone in life with the exception of my SO. I wish you the best of luck finding what your looking for here at TGH, and my door is always open it you want to chat!

Hugs, Breanna

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?