Hello from Savanna Desire,

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello ladies:

I was on before but my profile is gone. Anyway, I start dressing at 10-11 years old. Would dress in some items till 17 years, as I got older I would put on some of my wife’s things. Now in my 70’s I want to dress and make up, but never can I ever come out. I am thinking of using TransSpace to store and dress. Also start my wardrobe, so any help, information, suggestions would be very much appreciated.

bye for now

Hello Savanna,
      Welcome back home,
      I’m glad you are here and hope you can find what you’re looking for.
      I am sorry I don’t know anything about what you are asking.
      I came out just over a year ago and have been living full time female.
      But that was not my first plan, family took it upon themselves to tell everyone…family, friends and community. There was no way to recover from that.
      Except to move forward, so I went full time right out of the gate.
      I promise it will no cake walk and it scared the living hell out of me.
      But now looking back at it, most of my fears were self made.
      I am very happy and thankful for what happened.
      If you want a friend to just talk with or let off steam etc, please feel free to drop me a private message.

Peace and hugs

Shiloh Rose 🌹

That must have been hard, happy to hear you made it.

Welcome Savanna!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Savanna:

Glad to have you with us (the second time)!

8 years ago I was looking for someone to teach me how to do makeup work. At the time, I lived in the Finger Lakes region of New York State which is a 4 hour drive to New York City. I couldn’t find anyone close, but I was traveling to the Atlanta area with some frequency. I stumbled upon someone that was really helpful. Now I realize that it would be way beyond a reasonable trip for you, but I present her as a model for the kind of capabilities and services that you are looking for:

http://phoebecross.com/

Please complete your Profile page. It is very helpful to other members as they come to understand how things sit for you, where you struggle and what your direction is.

Also, if you want to search for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Thank you for the information, I think my profile is completed

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Yes, you did! Very Good!

It is sad to think that you are quite isolated out there, but I understand the reasons for that. As the Sea-Tac area is a significant metropolitan area, I suspect there may be some trans support groups in operation. Owing to COVID times, many of the support groups are doing online gatherings. Given your situation, that may be a possibility to get some support in a quiet and secure situation. There are also more 1/1 therapy sessions these days…

Hi, Savanna, and welcome to TGH.  I’m so glad you found us again.  I, too, didn’t give real consideration to transitioning until about 4 years ago.  Now I’m living my best life as me, unashamed, and enjoying it.

I hope you can join us in the chat room.  Lots of great girls there, in all stages of transition from just starting to post surgery.  Lots or good convos, and freedom to ask questions.  Also, be sure to look at the articles and other forum posts.

Hope to chat soon.

Carly

Thank you so much for the warm welcome

My pleasure, Savanna.  I found that taking on transition when I did was much easier and fluid than I imagined.  The times have changed greatly despite current media/politic hoopla.  I live in an extremely rural and conservative area, and have encountered essentially no backlash or rejection.  I’ve found more urban areas to be even more open to us.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?