Hello from the heart of America

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there! My name is Stephanie Buckley. Some of you may remember me from CDH as Stephanie Rigoni. I was active there a year or so ago and made some wonderful friends; a few I even met in person. That site revolutionized my life. I’d been a closeted crossdresser for forty year. I was so nervous when I signed up for that site! Suddenly I was talking to real people just like me! The site and relationships also helped me realize that I am transgender. Within the past year I’ve come out to my wife, began seeing a therapist, began seeing a psychiatrist at a local transgender clinic, and now—gulp—have a consultation for HRT scheduled in January. I look forward to walking alongside like-minded women as we transition our external to match our internal. My next few months promise to be exciting, mesmerizing, and painful. I am so glad to be here! With love, Stephanie

Hi there, Stephanie.  I’m so glad you found us here at TGH.  Lots of women here got started on CDH;  I did.  I think it’s wonderful you have started your adventure, and I know you will have the time of your life.  Make yourself at home.  I’m looking forward to getting to know you.

Carly

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie. Welcome and good to have you here.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Stephanie:

I positive attitude makes a big difference. There will be some difficult times ahead, so that attitude helps to carry us throught those times and not get bogged down. It is a journey and sometimes journeys don’t always go as planned. But, that is no reason to abandon the journey. Anyway, you have landed in the right place…

Hi There, nice to read your hello. Im lookimg forward to hearing more from you. Rachel x

Hi, Stephanie! It’s nice to have you with us!

Hugs, Shawna

[postquote quote=91029]
      That’s so awesome to hear. I’m married also and I have so much respect for you coming out to your wife.  Hearing stories like this gives me hope.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?