Hello from the west coast

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Sisters,

I accidentally stumbled on this site, and thought I would give it a go.Β  Hope all of you are having a good day.Β  I came out as an older mtf a little over two years ago, started HRT and all the other stuff.Β  Currently, slowly adding more feminine clothing to my outdoor wardrobe.Β  Would love to find other girls/women to get together with as pen pals, or dressing buddy for evening fun and adventures in Oregon.

Jackie

Hi Jackie, we’re glad you found us.Β  Building the wardrobe is the fun part.Β  I’m sure you may find others from Oregon here and you may even get together with some.Β  I know I do.Β  TGH’s main focus is support, so please keep that in mind if you find yourself wondering why things operate the way they do here.Β  But, we do want you to have a good time and to find meaningful help while you’re with us.

Cloe

Hi Jackie and welcome to TGH, my new sister. Feel free to browse our site and chat with the girls…..we invite you to join in our chat parties on Fridays….times for districts are posted on our pages. I will look forward to seeing you on-line tomorrow sweetie.

Dame Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?