Hello from Toronto

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone. I am 45 years old and just started HRT January 1,2023. I have struggled with my gender since I was around 13. I secretly would wear female clothing and cosmetics growing up. I hit puberty late in life and was bullied in high school because my voice was high and my body was feminine. I suppressed these female feelings but after awhile they would come back. When I started to work I bought female clothing but would throw them out in fear of being caught. This became expensive. After speaking with a shrink for the past 5 years we think HRT is the best way for me to be me. I live in Toronto and would like to meet and talk with other people like me to get their opinions and experience. Thank you

I have issues top and looking to start my transition in June when last daughter completes her postsecondary and mom and dad breaking up won’t tailspin her marks!

I am Stephanie just east in Pickering,Β  but have a car0and feel free to ask me anything!πŸ‘„πŸ’ƒπŸ˜Š

Shannon
      FREE

Hello Jayde!

Welcome to this community!Β  Transgender Heaven is a great place.Β  I don’t get on here as much any more, but when I began my transition, I chatted with some really great people here that helped me be me.

I am also in my mid-40s.Β  I have been on HRT prescribed by my primary care physician for about two and a half years.Β  I also continue to navigate relationship challenges.Β  It’s been great, and it’s been horrible.Β  Everyone’s experiences and reactions are different (mostly), but I’m happy to chat with you about my journey as taking this step can be exciting and frightening.

In support,

Shannon

Welcome. Purging clothes and makeup isn’t uncommon. It can get expensive. I’ve never done it, cause I’m tight with money. My mom did throw away one of my dresses when she cleaned out my closet once. She also took my weed, but gave it back later. I never saw that little dress again. I guess she was okay with me being high, but not wearing dresses.
      Hugs
      Natalie G

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Interesting comparison. Funny how the mind works and what falls on which side of The Line…

Hello Jayde,

Please excuse me – way behind on my greetings..

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?