Hello from Wales

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi I’m Sam and from Wales.

I am a FtM and began my transition 3 years ago. I have been on testosterone for 5 months and loving the journey so far.

I’m glad I found this site and hope this help in my journey to who I want to be.

Sam x

Howdy Sam from Wales! Welcome to TGH! feel free to explore our site and CDH site as well. All the girls here are friendly and love to chat….don’t be shy to contact any of us. My door is always open too…..do drop by….pull up a chair…let’s chat…….wish I could text you a pint or two! Look forward to hearing more from you and about the scene in Wales.

Dame Veronica

Hi Dame Veronica,

Thankyou for the welcome and nice to meet you. I will chat to you, just exploring the site.

Where are you from?

A pint or two is my cup of tea!

Sam x

Hi Sam and welcome,

I’d love a pint or two right now! If you could text you accent to all of us Yankees I am sure the ladies here would love it! Anyway browse around, read some articles and meet some ladies. You will feel all of the support and love there is to be given here to help along the road of your transition. Plus you will have some fun and even meet someone who may be in your area. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Hi Danielle,

Thankyou for my warm welcome, I’m sure yyou Yankees would love to hear my Welsh aaccent sometime.

I look forwardto sharing my journey and getting to know you guys.

Sam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?