Hello from Wyoming

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi everyone. My name is Verleen, and I am a ciswoman who is engaged to a transman. We have been in a long-distance relationship for several years now and are hoping to finally come together this year.</p>
      I’m looking forward to meeting you all.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Verleen:

Glad to have you join us. There are spouses and partners of trans people here, so you are not alone.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It helps other members understand your situation and unlike regular posts, you can update it at any time when something changes. Also, all threads will eventually fall to the bottom of the pile, but the Profile page is always readily accessible.

Also, if you want to search for other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

I hope that being here will be a good experience for you!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Verleen, I saw you pop into chat last night, but then you were gone….. Hopefully, once you get situated here, you can spend some more time. Along with what DeeAnn said earlier, you can look under Places -> Local Places, and search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?