Hello from Zoe

• Creator
    Topic
    Zoe Galgam
    Participant

Hello,I am Zoe and live my life as a Tgirl fulltime.Although I loved my life as male,I had a secret that I was holding,always wanted to live and dress as female.It did hurt my relationship with my parents at first and didn’t speak to them for 2 years.At age 23,knew it was time and was living in a transgender community that helped me out.Showed me it can happen telling me their story.When I seen myself as Zoe for the first time,I was emotional with tears of joy and knew I wasn’t going back to dressing as male.First time my parents saw me as Zoe,it was a life change for us.They decided to have me back in their life and rebuilt our relationship.Learned to call me Zoe and seen I have a much happier life to this day.Also saw a son that became a beautiful daughter.I am married to a supportive wife,Tara that loves Tgirls only.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Zoe:

Happy that you joined us! It sounds like you are doing well and that those around you have adjusted for the better. The initial reaction by your parents is not unusual. It’s a wonderful thing when folks realize that the person is more important than how the person presents.

One of the other reactions by parents revolves around the idea of having done something wrong in the rearing of their child. The reality is that our gender identity and sexual orientation comes with us from the beginning. It doesn’t happen to us. It is always there.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. All threads will eventually fall to the bottom of the page as new threads are continually being added. However, your Profile page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any point.

You can search for other members near you by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Just to let you know, there are some who may find the T-girl reference offensive. It would also help immeasurably to insert a space after punctuation…

Not going up on TGH.I have forgiven my parents and admit my relationship with mom is great now.She had a son that didn’t know what they are going to do in their life and now has a daughter that loves life.Dad is the same way

Terri Anne
      AMBASSADOR

Hi Zoe,

So sory for messing up the post I placed here for you.  The ills of using cut n paste with an old brain.

========== corrected version here =========

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.