Hello! I am new here

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I am new here and joined because I have questions about things that I find confusing and even a bot scary, I hope it could lead me in the right direction, I havn’t even contacted doctors yet because I am afraid they would say there is nothing with me that needs to be done or something. I have had lots of symptoms related to GD. I would love being a female i my way of living.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Miral, check out Transgender Friendly Places Near Me <https://transgenderheaven.com/local-places/>&#8230;.. I see you are from Sweden, and there are probably some places near you. You can also check out Transgender Friends <https://transgenderheaven.com/friends/?ul_filter_country=Sweden&gt;. It looks like there are 34 TGH members here, and you are one of them. Yes, it can be scary, but only if you let it. But it can also be a very beautiful thing to experience. Spend time checking out the site,and plan on lots of research. It isn’t easy, but the rewards are amazing. Hugs, Michelle

hello and welcome,  look around the site for some answers and hope it will help you out.    for seeing a Dr on x dressing for get it.   we are what we want to be.   we love dressing up in female clothing.   nothing wrong with that. woman wear men clothing and that is OK for them to x drees .  read my profile and will tell more about my self.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Miral:

Glad that you joined us. I hope that the time you spend here will be very helpful.

Thanks for filling out your Profile page completely. I usually have to remind people to do that as I don’t think many understand the significance of it. A short time after you do a post, you cannot change or add to it. The Profile page can be updated at any time as things change for you or what you learned on your journey. It becomes a living document.

You can search for other members in Sweden by clicking on Social in the menu and than Member Directory. That will put you at the search utility.

Regarding your situation, the only thought that I will pass along is that many here have found that working with a therapist experienced in gender issues very helpful. The idea is not to change anything, but help you understand what’s going on for you and that you are not mentally ill. From there, a way forward can be figured out. I doubt that seeing a medical doctor would be helpful as gender dysphoria is not a physical disorder. What would there be to treat?

Thanks so much for the replies. I still wonder how I can start a topic/thread as I have questions and a story to tell

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR
        • Go to the top of the page and click on Transgender Heaven.
        • Scroll all the way to be bottom of the page.
        • At the bottom you will see: Discover the Transgender Forums.
        • Under that are the 11 forums. Click on the one that best matches the subject that you wish to discuss.
        • Under the photo header in each forum is a button: Create New Topic.
        • That will allow you to create a new thread…
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?