Hello! I have no idea what’s going on with me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      May Cool
      FREE

Hey, gang.

I don’t want to give my name, but y’all can call me May. I think I might be a woman, instead of the man that society has told me I was for the past 26 years. Idk, I have lots of questions and very few trans people in my life to ask about this kind of stuff. There are way too many to list here, but that’s basically the deal.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by May Cool.
      Anonymous

Hello, May.  Welcome to TGH.  Ask your questions.  I’ve found the folks here to be very helpful.

Seren
      FREE

Hello May, welcome to TGH. I have been going through the same thoughts very the past few months. The lockdown has meant a LOT of time self reflecting and researching. There’s a load of knowledgeable helpful friendly folks here; I also found some really useful advice on YouTube. Since I started questioning my gender I’ve also been talking to a therapist over zoom.

I hope you’re able to navigate this difficult time. DM me if u need to chat.

Seraphina x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?