Hello, I'm Chloe!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all!

I’m a little nervous, but looking forward to talking and to meet new friends.

hello I go by the name Ellen I’ve be dressing as a girl for 30 years one day my wife got me dressed up she didn’t say much but now she buy’s me girl thing’s that I like I hope one day to be a female

Welcome Chloe (kinda like that name, giggle) . No need to be nervous here, you are among friends.Β  Hope to see you in the groups, forums or chat.

Hugs, Cloe

Hello CloΓ«
      Nice to see you here. Pity that I cannot join you in the chat. The cost would be too high for me as I have the pension (retire money) to live on. But perhaps we can use this as a communication channel instead. I think you know all about me from the CDH, So you do not need a full life story again.
      Many hugs dear ChloΓ«
      Ginnie

OOops I answered to the wrong ChloΓ«. I think you know me from the CDH so I do not need to repeat my life story here.
      All the bets
      Ginnie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?