Hello I’m Collin.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I knew I was a girl when I was 3 my parents also knew but being the 1960’s and socially unacceptable we never discussed it, luckily they gave me a name that works equally for either gender.

Hello Collin,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Hi Collin,

Interesting stroke of luck. The same thing happened to me. My parents named me kimberly. Mom said she had no idea it was a girls name. It has been awkward at times, but often also comes in handy!

Welcome Collin! So glad you are here with us! Hugs! Jenn

Yup same scenario , I was born late 50’s grew up in the 60’s , I think my parents somewhat new I was more geared for fancy colors , arts and crafts and for like Β football , baseball , hockey were not on my agenda by a long shot – I loved to explore the deep city revienes however in Edmonton Alberta – I tried and felt guilty at times living in my own mind desiring to be female and in those days it was not discussed , but they new I know today – like most my story is long and being unhappy trying to be the boy they wanted – I waited over ten years after both there deaths to finally come out in public at 60 – and just bloody well did it finally – it’s not perfect post op etc. but I’m much better Β off than before – XO – Krystal G , BC , Canada

Hi Collin my name is Carole dubois parts of your story are very similar to mine, I am now in my seventies and I finally came out on the 1st of january 2021 and I have never been happier, Transgender Heaven is a very welcoming place and everybody is great.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?