Hello, I'm Edie

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, I’m Edie. Some of you might know me from CDH. If not, I’m an older crossdresser ( age 65) and I started dressing at the age of 5. I’m divorce (my X knew that I dressed) and retired. I dress mostly in private, but I do passing when I get together with other crossdressers. Hoping to make some new friends.

Edie

Hello, I’m Jennifer.  I am from the Columbus Ohio area and have been cross dressing since my childhood.  I am also older and in need of friends.  I love the way I feel dressed up. It is such a calming and content experience.  Jennifer

Friends are wonderful!  You know how the site works so I won’t bore you with the usual enticements to explore the site.  Hope to see you around!

Assistant Managing Ambassador

Cloe

Hi Edie, nice to see another CDH member, I’ve commented on you wonderful pix many times…Great to see you here, drop a line sometime!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?