Hello, Im Keeva

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, I have known that I’m different for a very long time.  I kept trying to be the “man” my parents wanted me to be.  I was finally set free to be who I am January 2020.  My wife did not understand at first but did start to accept me as a trans woman, but only for part of the time.  I thought I had lost my best friend of 24 years, she told me she needed to reflect and think about it and would contact me when she was ready.  My wife allowed me to wear the clothing I wanted to in the house, then eventually around the neighborhood and grocery shopping to feel comfortable.  I started hormones in October.  My wife became very ill a week ago Sunday and passed away last Thursday.  We celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary, the Friday before she got ill and it was not Covid-19.  My best friend came back into my life about the same time and it was a good thing as I needed someone to help me grieve and she is not accepting me as a Trans Woman and trying to help me with questions I have.

I am here to meet others and get answers to questions that a cis female does not understand the question or have an answer to.  In fact she recommended this site to me as another resource.  I do know I have a long road ahead of me and with the help of others, it will be a happy journey.

Keeva.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

welcome to TGH… the folks on here are great and always happy to help.

Whenever you have a question, there will always be someone here to offer some advice.

I would highly recommend contacting a therapist as a first step to exploring yourself and possibly helping you with your grief.

Mikayla

Anonymous

Hello Keeva
      I am not the right person to help you but all l can say is remaim POSITIVE and soo you will be happy
      Ivan

[postquote quote=99815]
      (((((((((((( hug )))))))))) Keegan. My heart ♥️ breaks for you!! Sending my love

hi keeva and welcome. im in danger of losing my wife and best friend of 18 years. i know your pain. i also have a 14 and 16 year old son at home. i want to break free and i cant yet. therapy and a 5his site with all of your sisters will be here for you. this has helped me so much. hang in there sweetie!

Andy M
        FREE

I haven’t come out to my wife as yet.  I just don’t know how.  We have been together for 30 years so you think she might understand.  She has read me a few times and asked if I was secretly gay.  I laughed and could honestly say no to her.  She is very opinionated and does not try to understand if we see something about trans people on the TV and discuss it afterwards.  After all we have been through it will be the end of us.  I love her deeply and cannot contemplate losing her.  Something That would probably happen due to her lack of understanding and refusal to see us as anything other than deviants.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?