Hello. Im new…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Luna
      FREE

<p style=”text-align: center;”>You can call me Luna. Im here because I feel like I’m a genetic screw up. I’m a man but don’t feel comfortable. I’ve been crossdressing on and off since I was about 10. I’ve felt different for as long as I can remember. Hi</p>

Welcome to TGH Luna!

I’m not sure how you define a genetic screwup since all humans have genetic variability.Β  What was the old saying?Β  Β “I think therefore I am”.Β  Β The truth is you are just as unique as the next person, you just have a difference they don’t understand.Β  The good news is the world is waking up to that fact and many are trying to now.

Embracing who we are is difficult, but self acceptance is key.Β  We’re here to walk beside you as you consider your life’s journey and this gender variance we have.

Hugs,
      Ambassador Cloe

Ho Luna

Hon, There is nothing wrong with you at all!! Think about it, is anybody really “normal? There is no such thing! We are individuals with individual characteristics that define who we are. I too used to think I was “screwed” up until I finally began to accept and love myself for who I am. Your doing the right thing now, keep talking it thru and things do get better.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?