Hello im Rosalinda Marie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I am starting my journey to becoming a women. I started hormones and am feeling fatigued, will this eventually change?

I am new here just joined 2 nites ago and exploring everything myself. I would say yes it’s probaby normal feel free to ask someone who knows more abut this thouigh hope I helped some.

Hi Rosalinda , you’ll probably find that depending whether you have an original chassis of a large person or slightly built chassis that if your a larger built chassis that your hauling around a larger frame and as fat develops and muscle mass decreases taking estrogen things like lifting beds, old style TV’s become more difficult and make a person more tired – that’s why women ask for help – the other thing is there’s a medical hormonal switch over the brain experiences where if you stop taking estrogen and spironolactone you’ll experience withdrawal symptoms like ups and downs having a monthly period – your starting a new puberty all over – which is about 5 years basic changes that young women go through from 10 – 15 years old – all is more and likely ok – smile your becoming female , a girl , woman physically – no pain no gain – XO – Krystal

Hi Rosalinda. Just my personal experience. I have had to come off hrt on a few occasions. Advantages of hrt calms dysphoria. Both physical and mental changes as above. Downside testosterone is is in comparison rocket fuel it helps build muscle mass gives your body to sustain work fo longer periods.THE MOST IMPORTANT THING . Which often is exercise both cardio and muscle building. Estrogen affects the cardio system. Increasing the risk of long term health problems.  Being a diabetic I have been through  a whole range of of physical and emotional changes. Exercise has both physical and physical benefits in dealing with dysphoria. Hope this helps as well Gabi. Remember to enjoy the journey.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?