Hello, im Rosalinda Marie

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, I am Rosalinda Marie and I am starting my journey to becoming a women. I started hormones and am feeling fatigued, will this eventually subside? Plus, I have other questions to.

Hey there, Rosalinda! I’ve been on hormones since January 2016, so I think I can answer some of your questions. Yes, you will feel fatigued for a little while, probably a few months or so but that will subside in time. You may also feel that your emotions will be on a rollercoaster ride for a little while. What I mean is that you may feel incredibly good on some days and then very depressed on other days for no particular reason. Fortunately, that will probably even out over several months. However, you then might find out that you feel your emotions more intensely than you did before, or at least that feels true to me. Also, you will probably feel that some of your strength has gone away. Unfortunately, that feeling never goes away, but for the most part, I know that I feel much better than I did before the transition. I hope the same will be true for you. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask me. πŸ™‚

Another thing I’m kind of worried about is getting that feminine look when it comes to my entire body from my hair to my toes, like the long hair, the face, the eyes, the more softer skin, the posture, the more slender muscle tone, the hour glass shape, of course the hips and butt, and last but not least the legs and breasts. Will the hormones make it easier to achieve this once my t levels are low enough to that of a woman’s. Plus, do you have to keep taking hormones for the rest of my life to maintain my estrogen levels so I don’t get that feeling that a woman gets when they go through menopause?

Anonymous

Hello Rosalinda ,

I transition back in 2005 and the hormones will take time to fully change the boby and this also depends on age and genetics .

The older we wait in the life the less changes the hormones will have an effect on the body . You will have softer skin , leaner muscle tone , fuller checks and a more fem shape to your eyes . Other then that there isn’t much changes to the face . Estrogen will either cause you too gain weight of loss it . This is a hit a miss for everyone . Don’t expect much changes to your hair , again this is base on genetics same with breast growth . They will be either small or large but I can say they do feel sensational . Your waist will slim down as the muscle change and the tendons .Your thighs will change , but not much in the butt area i’m afraid . As your thigh muscles and tendons change your pelvic bone will shift forward anywhere from 1.5 – 2.4 mm . Higher in some other woman, this is uncomfortable but it doesn’t last for every . Growing breast you will feel this and THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE .Β  You will be on hormones for life but their are some woman who stop taking them and if you go that route you will lose all your fem features . I stop taking my for 13 years and lost my female appearance . So I have restarted once again and I get to go through this all over again ,this time around I don’t have to take T-blockers for I have a perfect vingina !Β  Still though going through purity for a third time and my age I feel those growing pains more , but it is a wonderfully feeling .

Don’t worry about menopause , you will never have this . My sisters says I’m lucky . Will never get pregnant , never have to shave my legs and will never go through menopause but this last one I question her …I get very moody at times .

Alexis

I’ve been on harmon therapy for over two year’s. The tiredness will subside. Everybody is different. I’m mtf. I’m also a 70 plus transgerder female. I wish I had started in my 40s at least!! But; better late than never.

Hi Rosalinda,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?