Hello my name is amy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Amy Kirby
      FREE

Hi I am a 46 year old mtf. All my life I was jealous of the female form,why don’t I look like that.

It was about 3 years ago my wife confronted me about aome womens clothes I had. Even then this was something I buried deep inside. I could not even see.then I heard the word transgender and decided to read a article. Now I know. I came out to my wife last year and started hrt soon after.

That was when most of my problems started. My wife wants to not be married anymore especially to a women,can’t say I blame her this is a lot to take in. Not looking for sympathyΒ  just needed to get this out there.

Hi Amy,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

J
      FREE

Hi Amy

Welcome to this wonderful place I’ve been in a similar situation with my ex wife if you need someone to talk to about it then feel free to contact me

J.

I know your struggle and I feel fear of the same thing happening to me. We are here for you.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Amy:

What happens to marriages when one partner begins to assert their true gender identity is quite unpredictable. Some stay married; some do not. Anecdotally, I haven’t see anything that would provide any sort of prediction. It seems that whatever happens, happens. I think it is pretty understandable that some couples separate. It isn’t the situation that people envision when they get married. The assumption is that gender identities and sexuality will remain the same as they were. Unfortunately that isn’t the case for everyone as things sometimes change. Anyway, glad that you found us and I hope that being here will be a good experience for you.

If you would like to search for other members who may be nearby, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Please complete your Profile page. It really helps other members to understand your situation. Your page will always be readily accessible and you can update it at any time if something changes for you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?